Our well-known client, a key player in the retail space, is looking to add a Business Analyst, with expertise in Data Analytics, to support their team on a freelance basis. This role is remote and will be 40 hours a week and will be 6 months-1 year to start, with potential to go fulltime. This role is great for someone passionate about numbers and data – helping to drive decisions based on data
- Analyze business processes and systems, identify inefficiencies and/or required controls, document procedures, track key performance indicators.
- Participate in developing new products and programs, lead process design/redesign activities, and identify change management impacts.
- Participate in planning initiatives, feasibility studies, cost/benefit analyses, and new systems design.
- Document and manage functional requirements.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the data, sources of data, and relationships of data in order to generate meaningful information for management and others throughout the company
- Work closely with product analytics teams to ensure collection meets requirements and scales appropriately.
- Candidate must understand web analytics tagging, collection, and processing
- Proactively explain the ‘why’ in addition to the ‘what’ while educating stakeholders on insights
- Lead discussion and thinking with the highest-level stakeholders to push into new ideas. Lead cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time.
- Deliver data-driven, actionable insights, specifically:
- Manages, mines, and analyzes a variety of quantitative (i.e Adobe Analytics, log files) and qualitative data sources (i.e., Foresee) to produce insights needed to identify opportunities for web customer experience enhancement/new feature roadmap working closely with marketing team
- Provides oversight of A/B testing (using Adobe Target) recommendations & insights, collaborating with Web Product team as needed
- Integrate with Web Product and UX teams to ensure enhancements/new features are designed with KPIs and performance targets in mind
- Responsible for documentation of web analytics requirements for new components and marketing campaigns, such as event tracking, short URLs creation, custom tracking etc. and ensure tracking is in place at go live.
- Provide support to Web Product and growth marketing teams on project specific analysis.
- Produces custom Adobe reports/dashboards, provide trend analysis, manage overall report schedule, validates those automated reports are running, delivers any manually built dashboards, responds to ad hoc web report and marketing campaign related requests
- Works with department or team member clients to define & distribute reports/dashboards; collaborates with customers to interpret the findings as needed.
- Ensures all campaign channels and tactics are tracked and fed into campaign dashboards.
- Partners with web and IT teams to publish all updates needed for campaign optimization.
- Ability and experience presenting to Sr. Executives, ability to work across various teams
- 5+ years’ experience in a business analytics role
- Experience with Adobe Analytics.
- Preferred Qualifications: Master’s degree, Prior experience technical analytics products, Strong interpersonal skills; a team player
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to break down complex problems
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated understanding of data structures and leveraging analytics tools to derive insights for various audiences including stakeholders in marketing and products
- Demonstrated strong project management background, ability to switch tasks quickly and efficiently in areas such as web analysis requests, marketing campaign requests, web experience projects, and A/B testing initiatives, while keeping analytics enterprise initiatives moving forward.
- Proven statistical analytical skills such as A/B testing, clustering, trend analysis.
- Expertise in leading implementations of marketing platforms including Adobe Analytics,
- Proficiency in advanced analytical tools including SQL
- Proficiency in data visualization tools including Power BI
- Well versed in presentation-making skills that present data in a compelling way to influence marketing decisions.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!