Length of Contract: 6 weeks
Location or Remote: Sunnyvale, CA, few days remote.
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
CAD Technician Overview: In this role, you will primarily be responsible for providing CAD support (design, data processing, overseeing automation etc.) to the design team.
- Work closely with subject matter experts from different fields to improve design and workflow.
- Other responsibilities will include operating/ maintaining of 3d printers
- Post-processing of 3d printed parts
- Outsourcing jobs to vendors etc.
- Good knowledge of Rhino software
- Educational background in design, manufacturing, model making or equivalent work experience
- Experience with different 3D printing technologies such as Polyjet, FDM, MJF
- Experience in dealing with outside suppliers to make sure quality, accuracy and timeline goals are met
- Demonstrated commitment to learning new things, passion for tackling new challenges and ability to respond quickly to feedback, changing contexts and a dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment