Our client has a need for a motivated, engaged and detail oriented marketer to assist in the management, tracking and trafficking of global campaigns. The majority of our need is around the trafficking (set up, naming, system logistics and hand off to our agency) or campaigns for large partnerships and projects.
About The Role:
This role will primarily be handling campaign set up and trafficking for one of our large, global sponsorships. They would be working with internal and external teams to set up campaigns for activation, measurement, etc.
Key Technologies or years of experience necessary:
- 1-3 years experience, with some understanding of campaigns, and marketing tactics (paid media) (Search, Display, Paid Social, etc.).
Marketing Assistant Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
• Proven marketing experience
• Strong knowledge of digital platforms
• Excellent communication and organizational skills