The Campaigns Operations Specialist deploys campaigns on our owned properties including in-app, on our online banking websites and via email. They will work closely with the Digital Channels campaigns team to determine business requirements, translate requirements into actionable use cases, execute within the platforms and report back on results. This is a marketing technology role that bridges the gap between technical and business spheres.
What you’ll do as a - Contract Campaigns Operations Specialist
• Build, deploy, QA and report on: o Cross-platform marketing programs including banner, push messaging, and email.
o Marketo email campaigns. o In-app automations and notifications.
• Control business logic in marketing technology UIs, both rule management and audience creation.
• Compile data and provide strategic recommendations on priorities and optimization ideas to make online programs more effective.
• Monitor campaigns ensuring marketing programs are running smoothly.
• Ensure institutional knowledge through the development and maintenance of digital playbook resources.
Qualifications: You could be a great fit if you have:
• 3+ years’ hands-on experience in marketing operations, email operations or similar experience.
• Additional experience with some or all of the following solutions preferred: Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Marketo, Airship, Apptimize, Branch, and Customer Data Platform (CDPs).
• Solid Debugging and Troubleshooting skills.
• Understanding of various campaign strategies (e.g., drip, growth).
• Bonus points for experience with implementing marketing technologies and enabling solutions for mobile applications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, or related course of study required or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities ranging from strategic to tactical tasks.
• Ability to adapt within a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Tech savvy and willing to learn new platforms to achieve mastery.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Willingness to be available for occasional after hours support on campaigns.
• Knowledge of platform technologies and how to troubleshoot issues that arise around implementation.