Seeking Two Community Managers
We have two roles open with one brand
Full-Time, Salaried positions
One role is managing the celebrities' handles. The other is managing their home goods line.
- Experience working with Celebrities/branding is a must also important to have engaged with communities with 1M+ followers
- The content, posts etc. are personality-driven, show-driven The goal here is to increase followers, foster community/engagement. The more followers they have, the greater opportunities they have in terms of endorsements.
- They need someone to elevate engagement, comments, likes etc. Currently, the celebrities have about 5M between the two of them.
- They have a detailed content calendar, and a team, including a producer (LA-based), editor, and coordinator to support. They need help with execution and strategy.
- This is a great opportunity for someone to manage their own team
- Same theme in terms of over-arching goals, the difference is this handle is for anything they produce – as in a product (i.e. home décor, furniture etc.).
- This person has experience growing brands, and moving the needle in sales. Home/design is a plus but not necessary.
- This person is passionate about social and trends
COMMUNITY MANAGER BRAND
Entertainment and Product company is seeking two experienced community managers to work alongside the social team in cultivating a thriving community. This role will be focused on content planning, social strategy, engagement and analytics reporting.
This position reports directly to our social media director and will function as the day-to-day community manager for our brand-specific social accounts. An ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced digital content environment with a deep-rooted understanding of social media best practices and digital culture.
• 5+ years of working as a community manager or social media coordinator with a recognizable brand. Experience with a home furnishings and décor brand a plus.
• Must have experience implementing strategy and tactics to drive product sales and increase overall brand awareness and engagement
• Proficient knowledge of social platforms such as Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
• Social media savvy and digital culture enthusiast. Maintain ongoing knowledge of the ever- changing Social Media landscape, trends and Apps used to create trending social content and assets
• Social copywriting skills and engagement should be a native language for you
• Deep experience creating content (long form and short form) for social media
• Proven success collaborating with multiple teams, relating ideas to brand objectives, pitching
creative and seeing projects through end-to-end creative processes
• Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be skilled at using Facebook creator studio, YouTube creator studio, Tik Tok and Twitter back end and analytics
• Audience development
• Experience managing a small team
Role and Responsibilities:
• Ideate and execute original social content ideas to engage the community
• In partnership with a Producer/Editor direct report, create compelling content that will help drive sales, create brand awareness, and reach other KPIs
• In platform social listening as well as using a social listening tool
• Create, organize and maintain content calendar
• Track and report metrics and trends with strategic analysis and recommendations, specifically, reporting social goals concerning company KPIs
• Weekly reporting of data across all accounts, highlight content areas to invest in
• Follow strict social brand guidelines