Our client, a well-known financial institution, is looking to bring on a freelance Change Delivery Project Manager, for a 3 month contract. 40 hours a week and role will be remote until further notice, but part of Charlotte team.
Change Delivery Project Manager WILL:
- Use of this job is restricted to the GPMO/EPMO groups.
- Accountable for direct and independent management of primarily high risk/strategic projects (occasionally moderate risk) and/or participates as a member of larger effort(s) to independently manage sub-program component(s) of high complexity under the purview of a program/project leader.
- Successfully informs and influences sponsors and key stakeholders to promote success of project prioritization, senior and executive leadership through times of ambiguity, and obstacle management.
- Seeks counsel of peers, stakeholders, and/or program/project leads in times of strategically complex or critical ambiguity and adapts planning, communications, and engagements accordingly.
- Incorporates multi-business and enterprise support operations organizational/ systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Ensures full understanding of project impacts then translates that into comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Performs all usual duties of a Project Manager in accordance with policy, methodology and artifact creation.
- This includes needs identification; resource requirements; project dependencies, planning and progression; financials management; status reporting; prolific and effective communications; ongoing risk assessment and adaptation; and appropriate escalation strategies and implementation.
- Incorporates regular and appropriate consultation with executive leadership, sponsors, business and other stakeholders to validate project trajectory and project performance feedback.
- Ensures that Risk Controls are met. Provides performance feedback to managers of project team members.
- Regularly coaches other project managers or project coordinators, including matrix management.
- May at times be assigned as a program leader.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, project methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic planning or implementation
- Experience in Human Resources strongly desired.
- Must have experience managing business as well as technology aspects of projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to navigate thru ambiguous situations.
- Excellent relationship building and relationship management skills.
- Change readiness and change management experience.
- Experience with Clarity, Agile a plus. Experience working with virtual teams.
If interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your resume today!