Working as a member of the NY Finance Team, the Client Finance Analyst (CFA) is responsible for the overall financial management for our client portfolio, their commercial agreement, reporting and general day-to-day activities. The Analyst supports the finance team and business leads for all financial deliverables to clients, including reporting, reconciliations and staff plan pricing / reviews. The Analyst works closely to ensure financial elements of the client relationship are communicated, tracked, monitored and managed. The role of the Client Financial Analyst requires strong attention to detail.
What you will do…
• Support the Director with the preparation and management of client financial deliverables including but not limited to the following: Client staffing plans, revenue budgeting and forecasting, preparation and distribution of monthly financial reports.
• Month end close: Labor revenue calculations, journal entries, and reporting schedules.
• Partner with project and budget managers to ensure client reporting requirements are adhered to in a timely manner: Job and rate card maintenance, agency fee billing schedules, labor burn reports.
• Provide proactive analytical support and other ad hoc financial analyses as needed.
• Continually look to enhance current processes to provide greater efficiencies.
Who you will be…
• 3+ years of Client Financial Analyst experience.
• Experience in an Advertising Agency financial role (1+ Years).
• Approachable and solution-oriented when presented with problems / issues by staff and team, breaks down problems and issues into critical parts which can be resolved.
• Ability to express oneself clearly and concisely in oral and written communications.
• Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency.
• Extremely detail-oriented, with clear and proven organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize action items and multitask depending on sense of urgency.
• Knowledge of accounting and financial statement analysis.
• Advanced Excel skills, ability to learn financial systems quickly.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.