Our client, a well-known financial institution, is looking to bring on a freelance Client Services Associate, for a 6 month contract. Role will be 40 hours a week and role will be remote until further notice, but team is located in Boston, MA. If candidates are local to that area, that is ideal!
*Responsible for supporting internal and external customers by providing a more complex variety of support services in account management, operations, documentation, customer service and technical support.
*Duties include: working with existing customers and relationship managers to present product or service information, discuss operating problems and identify opportunities to cross-sell other services; assessing and analyzing account activity, reports, cash flow projections and financial statements for customers to identify irregularities and determine retention resolution; preparing monthly/quarterly financial and profitability reports and loan reports; promoting Bank services and seeking new business with present and prospective customers; consulting with senior management on high level financial planning; identifying external customer needs and evaluating profitability and risk; preparing marketing proposals; assisting with special projects relating to product conversions and new product development.
General Role Overview/Details:
- Onboarding institutional clients, through coordination with clients and internal stakeholders, including facilitating mutually acceptable client agreements, administering Volcker and AML/KYC reviews, and coordinating approval of investment guidelines and necessary compliance documentation
- Identifying, logging and tracking key elements of account setup including unique reporting requirements, compliance restrictions, MFN’s, fees, etc. and coordinate with key partners such as distribution enablement, operational support or regulatory reporting
- Leading client lifecycle events including, client custodian transitions, invoicing/billing, client cash flows and account terminations
- Supporting team email inbox by acting as a central point of contact for a wide range of operational, regulatory and administrative inquiries
- Reviewing and interpreting legal contracts and agreements, as well as investment guidelines, and presenting such elements in internal and external communication
- Required Qualifications: 7+ years of client service experience, related business experience, or a combination of both
- Desired Qualifications:
- Strong project management skills, strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good analysis, tracking, trending, and modeling skills
- Experience implementing solutions on behalf of the customer or client, while improving productivity and customer satisfaction
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Experience in one or a combination of the following: institutional account onboarding, implementation, project management and/or strategic planning
- Expertise in the asset management industry, specifically experience working with institutional clients
- Experience working with investments, legal and distribution
- Track record of building successful relationships and collaborating with business leaders and partners while driving for tangible results.
- Knowledge of investments including currency FX, multi asset solutions, alternatives, fixed income, equity, real estate and private equity product offerings
- Experience managing highly complex issues and shepherding solutions across teams.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management.
If interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your portfolio today!