Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Client Services Coordinator on a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time. This role will require onsite availability once its safe to return to work.
The position will also work with our external studio vendors on support and with our internal studio to fulfill production needs. You must be a self-starter, flexible thinker, team player, proactive, and a strong, thoughtful communicator, who is comfortable with ambiguity. You should love solving logical puzzles, working with clients, be comfortable with data sets, and have a proven ability to connect the dots between different workstreams. Your ability to develop personal relationships, build trust, and embrace the balance of art and science will set you apart.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
• 2+ years additional experience in lieu of degree
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: must always display patience, have a sense of humor and a helpful attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to anticipate the needs of clients
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism
• Self-motivated, results oriented, and well organized
• Sports apparel product knowledge a plus
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills
• Ability to plan, organize, negotiate and establish priorities
• Able to successfully manage multiple priorities against business goals
• Comfortable with in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, working on tight deadlines