Junior CMS Content Author
AEM Content Author
Full-Time, Salaried Position
100% Remote - (must be EST or CST)
ATL-based Marketing Agency seeking Junior CMS content author with excellent interpersonal skills who will be responsible for authoring front-end content. Strong knowledge and understanding of CMS is required. This position will be responsible for selecting templates, components and modules, adding/editing content (copy, images, video, tagging, SEO metadata) to compose web pages based on brand guidelines and stakeholder input.
- Collaborate with product marketing, business lines, UX and Search Engine optimization peers to create world-class consumer experiences.
- Work in a cross-channel environment publishing content for desktop/laptop and mobile devices.
- Assist in gathering requirements and assessing content authoring needs of a given project.
- Provide strategic content recommendations and writing/editing support for product managers and business lines, and other content stakeholders.
- Ensure professional-quality content for secure online/mobile banking interfaces, responsive websites, mobile apps, online lead/application forms, marketing pages and other cross-channel websites.
- Analyze and understand end-to-end consumer experiences to make sure all content is consistent in voice/tone/construction and technically correct.
- Collaborate and partner with other company's content authors, creators and strategists as appropriate to ensure consistent tone of voice and messaging for customers.
- Participate as an observer in user interviews and usability.
- Work with development and other internal team members on project implementation and launch activities, including stand-up meetings, defect resolution, acceptance testing, etc.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of CMS content authoring experience preferably.
- Preferred Skills/Experience:
- 3 years of professional experience authoring and writing for: Websites, Mobile apps, Software, or other digital platforms.
- Strong interactive writing/editing skills.
- Collaborating with large teams using outstanding communication skills.
- Successfully executing and balancing multiple projects and tasks.
- Working with UX, product and SEO teams.
- Working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with proven ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities.
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently when necessary.
- 1+ years of agency experience.