Job descriptionClient Overview:
Our client is one of the largest retailers in the world. Their everyday must-haves set them apart in the industry as a leader and change maker. They are looking for a CMS Deployment Specialist to join their exciting team!
CMS Deployment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Publish written and audiovisual content to WordPress CMS in a timely, accurate fashion.
- Ensure all content assets are properly tagged, to ensure ease of findability for both customers and editorial staff.
- Regularly work with development and design teams to understand new functionalities being launched in our CMS, maximizing leverage where appropriate.
- As needed, use basic HTML/CSS skills to modify page templates.
- Ability to crop, resize, and optimize file size for images used within publish.
- Accurately track progress within project management tool, and actively work with larger editorial team to resolve any blockers in a timely manner.
- As required, work with Editorial Integration team to upload content to website, CMS, or other data entry/maintenance tasks.
CMS Deployment Specialist Qualifications:
• 1 – 3 years of experience with CMS publishing, for a larger publisher or digital marketing team
• Intermediate to advanced skill in publishing through WordPress (or similar CMS, with WordPress very strongly preferred)
• Basic HTML/CSS skills
• Experience with basic image manipulation (cropping/resizing/file size optimization) through Photoshop or similar platform
• Experience with enterprise level project management platform (Wrike, JIRA, Asana, etc.)
• Good command of written English, with an ability to QA for simple grammar and spelling mistakes
• Publishing / Online Magazine industry experience strongly preferred
• Working to intermediate knowledge of French (Canadian) writing would be an asset