This is a full time opportunity
Location or Remote: Seattle, WA
Client Overview: Our client is a digital marketing focused customer experience agency as well as a digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital Transformation journey.
Communications Manager Overview: As the Communications Manager, you will be a vital player in strategy development for the company.
- Work with client team to understand program goals and business expectations.
- Define audience segments for internal communications and establish needs and wants for each segment.
- Map out internal communications channels available and determine common usage.
- Create editorial calendar by audience. Identify channels and content format.
- Process and communications alignment
- Create communications strategy to drive demand for internal events.
- Define roles, responsibilities and project plan for internal events and how they fit within wider communications strategy.
- Review and recommend content strategy within the event (if required).
- Determine ways of working with the company's partner to establish common event delivery model for monthly execution.
- Define reporting framework to measure engagement and reach internally.
- RACI alignment
- Identify ownership for core contributions across the business (within and outside of CCE Team).
- Define responsible, accountable, consulted, informed (RACI) matrix for program delivery at all stages.
- Monthly execution support and program management
- Work with internal client team to manage the execution of the internal communication program. Includes coordination of stakeholders, copy development, and delivery.
- Experience in marketing and communications strategy
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Creative problem solver who is self-directed
- Ability to manage, collaborate and influence across teams to get projects completed
- 5+ years’ experience working in similar roles