Job descriptionCommunications Operations Analyst - EMEA
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM /COMMUNICATIONS /FULL-TIME
A World-Changing Company who is passionate about building software that solves problems and partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Their software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, they would love for you to join us.
The Role they are looking for is a Communications Operations Analyst to join a cross-functional group of creatives who are responsible for communicating the company work and values. Working alongside Content Strategists and Designers, you will have the opportunity to support projects across Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Employee Experience.
As the operational backbone on key programming initiatives, you will craft and implement, processes to streamline workflows and scale your team’s reach. You’ll track and stabilize projects, remove roadblocks, and anticipate business partners’ needs in order to enable your creative counterparts to be as productive and impactful as possible.
The ideal candidate loves fixing problems and embraces the best idea, even when it is not their own. This role and its surrounding organization aren't rigidly defined, so it's important that you can navigate an unstructured environment and pick up new skills along the way.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Design, build, and own operational workflows for Communications Teams across the company.
- Own all logistics for external and industry-related events such as executive roundtables, corporate events, and trade-shows, field events, and event sponsorships.
- Manage vendors and forecast and adhere to event budgets.
- Work hand-in-hand with sales and marketing partners to deliver best-in-class experiences.
- Collect data and complete reporting following team guidelines.
What They Value:
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- You should be able to anticipate challenges and complications, multitask in a rapidly-changing environment, and use good judgement in making appropriate tradeoffs when balancing multiple priorities.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time to other offices, external conferences, and field events is required.
- Strong attention to detail; including maintaining accurate records, and diligently tracking key project metrics and reporting.
- Experience with project and event management software; proficiency with Jira and Splash is a plus.
- Experience with procurement platforms; proficiency in Coupa and Docusign is a plus.