We are looking for a Communications and Activations Specialist who can assist our Global Employee Communications team in creating engaging programs, activations and events that inform, inspire and mobilize our workforce of 26,000+ employees. This position will work closely with the Employee Communications Manager and global employee communications team, content teams and other company stakeholders on day-to-day program coordination, as well as project management, content creation and event logistics for global activations and events. Additionally, you’ll manage tools and technology as part of the Employee Communications Center of Excellence, that enable fellow content creators and engagement leads to create impactful content and experiences for our employees.
Job Duties: In this role, your responsibilities will range from supporting how we speak to and engage with global employees (Global All Hands, etc.), how we tell stories visually through our graphic and video programs, and how we connect our employees to each other, to how we inform and activate our employees around our mission and business strategy.
Programs and Activations:
- Project coordination, content creation (including copywriting and basic graphic design) and event planning for global employee activations.
- Coordinate monthly with stakeholders and leaders across the business to create opportunities for our orgs and communities to network with each other through our ‘Random Connect’ program.
- Handle logistics and coordinate engagement opportunities to bring our 26,000 employees together for our quarterly Global All Hands, led by the Senior Leadership Team.
- Coordinate a team of employee volunteers to generate global interest and action around the company’s flagship innovation event, the Global Innovation Tournament.
-You’ll also write content and work with our Broadcast team to organize events. - Develop and track analytics for all programs and activations. Assess and report performance analytics monthly, provide insights and data information.
- Work with the Awards team to highlight our global activations and programs to gain industry recognition.
Tools & Technology:
- Onboarding, training and day-to-day community management for communicators and engagement leads using our video crowdsourcing and internal graphic design platforms
-Regularly update documents and processes for our communications and engagement Center of Excellence.
- Project manage our central repositories for our best practices, toolkits, etc.
- Keep up-to-date and scout the latest tools and technologies to support employee communications and engagement.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Graphic design and social media capabilities.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Event planning experience.
- Experience proactively identifying communications needs and developing tools and plans to address those needs.
- 1-2 years relevant experience.