Responsible for producing web and email content for external audiences, including brokers, prospects, clients and enrollees.
-Responsibilities include writing, editing, obtaining approvals, project management, and working with web design/production team to post content.
* Manages web and email communications projects from inception through distribution (includes research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, overall quality control, and posting for external audiences (brokers, prospective clients, clients and enrollees).
* Develops corporate and strategic marketing messages and content for the enterprise, which requires understanding a breadth of complex issues including insurance industry regulations, product characteristics and an understanding of the health care industry.
* Presents complex ideas to external audiences in a compelling and actionable format.
* Produces and maintains content on corporate websites, microsites, custom websites and landing pages.
* Produces content for ad hoc emails as well as B2B and B2C campaigns, working in collaboration with Digital and Direct Marketing team.
* Produces and updates project timelines and goals reports, and performs other record-keeping duties.
* Manages multiple projects and deadlines. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* A Bachelor's degree or equivalent education is preferred, but candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from consideration
* A minimum of 3 years' experience
* Outstanding marketing writing skills, with proven experience writing concise, actionable web copy. Basic math skills
* Strong knowledge of SEO best practices
* Ability to adapt voice across different brands/audiences
* Understanding of section 508 compliance and web content creation
* Detailed knowledge and application of English grammar including composition, editing and proofreading skills (must pass writing/editing/proofreading test)
* Flexible, creative, energetic, detail oriented and demonstrating a positive attitude
* Knowledge of web design /production and experience collaborating with design and production teams
* Familiarity with mapping content to web templates
* Knowledge of HTML, WordPress and SharePoint
* Knowledge of Windows platform and MS Office suite
* Ability to follow up on commitments on a timely basis, adhere to deadlines and be a strong team player
* Exceptional organizational/time management and project management skills and multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities
* Knowledge of health care industry and of our clients products, policies, and guidelines a plus