Our client is searching for a Los Angeles based Community Manager to join their growing team! The ideal candidate is highly creative, resourceful, and possesses excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills.
In this role, you will oversee social media and community management for a variety of entertainment clients and brands as well as contribute to overarching campaign strategy, pitch materials, and process.
This role is primarily remote, but may require onsite social media coverage for events. This is a six week freelance opportunity.
Community Manager Responsibilities:
• Assist in development of strategy briefs, marketing materials, and planning documents
• Contribute to creative brainstorms
• Oversee and optimize client / company social media channels
• Build and manage comprehensive social media edcals including: bespoke copy per platform, hashtag research and selection, asset management, and approvals
• Develop a unique voice and tone for each client and project
• Schedule approved social media posts across all required platforms
• Manage communities through engagement, review direct messages, and engage in external conversation
• Identify and engage with brand ambassadors
• Report on key learnings, KPIs, trends, and more
Community Manager Qualifications:
• Thorough understanding of popular and emerging social media platforms including, but not limited to: TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and more
• Experience using social media publishing tools, researching trends, and interpreting analytics
• Exceptional copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills
• Outstanding organization and attention to detail while managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Proficiency in Google Docs and Microsoft Office
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
• 2-3+ years related experience
Community Manager Preferences:
• Previous entertainment experience in film/tv
• Experience with Later App, Hootsuite, Slack, Asana, and other tools
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite for simple on-the-fly adjustments to creative as needed
• Knowledge of Keynote and PowerPoint
• A passion for movies and events!