Our client is an independent advertising agency that helps work with their clients to navigate through the ever-changing media landscape.
Community Manager Overview:
As the Community Manager, you will be responsible for creating content to drive awareness, traffic, engagement, and conversion. You will also be responsible for engaging in daily and ongoing conversations with followers in a social media-friendly and brand-appropriate voice.
Community Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage, develop, and implement social media and communication campaigns aligned with the company’s marketing strategies
• Create innovative content to drive awareness, traffic, engagement, and conversion assist with copywriting across all channels
• Oversee all social platforms and engage with consumers and influencers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
• Engage in daily and ongoing conversations with followers in a social media-friendly and brand-appropriate voice and escalate issues as necessary
• Remain current of emerging social trends, share information with internal teams, and assist with the monthly social media calendar
Community Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 year of Community Manager experience
- Experience with both B2B and B2C
- Ability to think outside of the box