Are you interested in elevating top customers for one of our cloud-based software company's largest business units? Our client is looking for a contractor to support our Community Marketing programs specifically focused on Influencer and Partner Marketing.
Our influencers and partners are passionate about the role of sales and sharing best industry practices. They partner with our team in creating, amplifying and promoting our content and event experiences to the wider sales community. This work goes hand-in-hand with our Sales Cloud Trailblazer community program which identifies and nurtures a network of people – Trailblazers – who are passionate about our core product, eager to learn and want to share their knowledge, expertise and stories.
• Manage relationships with our top sales influencers and partners sharing our latest content and ideas
• Partner with our content and events teams to feature our influencers and partners
• Create and deliver ongoing valuable content, tools and resources to help our customers succeed - through various channels: virtual meetups, Trailblazer Community, Slack, etc.
• Develop innovative learning opportunities for community members and foster meaningful relationships with Sales Cloud product teams
• Collaborate with sales, customer success and other key internal stakeholders to identify and onboard new community members
• Report regularly on membership growth and new program impact, highlighting what’s worked and what we could optimize
• Stay tuned to the latest trends in sales, community marketing, content, and events, so our team stays ahead of the curve
• 2+ years experience in community and / or influencer marketing or management - you are passionate about developing and empowering customer advocates.
• Creative thinker that can generate innovative community marketing plans and work with a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution of that plan
• Proven track record in communication excellence within a fast-paced environment – both with external (like customers, partners, and agencies) and internal teams
• Excessively organized. Your calendar and project checklists are your best friend. While leading meetings with stakeholders, you ensure everyone’s time is well spent.
• Expert user of tools like Google Slides, Quip, and project management software to stay organized and get a whole team onboard
• Experience planning, launching, and measuring long-term community marketing programs as a key project lead
• Experience reporting results presenting data in a way that makes sense to executives and practitioners alike
• A sense of humor, tenacity, and grace under pressure