The Consumer Experience team is new at our cleint and is required to help transform the company from product -led to purpose-led, consumer-centric to grow our direct-to-consumer business.
The CX team has 3 priorities which are to build & democratize Voice of the Consumer data, create & socialize personas and consumer journeys to inform priorities and finally to evangelize consumer experience with training. The CX coordinator will provide program management, reporting, communications and logistical support across all three CX priorities so that CX Strategists can take on the increase in demand across the company.
In addition, the CX coordinator will be tasked with using Qualtrics to generate consumer insights and working in Mural to document consumer journeys.
- Consolidate CX recommendations from journey mapping & persona work, prioritize and maintain backlog, inventory & catalog of CX work
- Own and prepare CX reports (financials, DT Training metrics, CX output/impact, etc)
- Provide program management for sprints, journey mapping, persona creation
- Own creation of CX communications such as CX Hiit, ELT DT Training update and new channels/methods
- Coordinate logistics with DT Training (send calendar invites, attendee list, align with HR/Armour U)
- Manage CX Calendar (PTOs, sprints, etc) & coordinate content for key milestones (ELT/QBR meetings, PF meeting, etc)
- Support Voice of the Consumer work to create journeys, personas and Insights The CX Analyst should be able to work independently on to complete tasks and know when to reach out to CX Strategists for support.
No responsibility for managing teams, revenue or budget (other than report on it) Design Thinking training and 1 year experience applying design thinking is mandatory.
Experience working in a Consumer Experience (Voice of the Consumer or Consumer Insights) group.