Job description24 Seven is parenting with our sportswear company client to find them a Contact Tracer HR Representative to join their team this Spring for a year long contract with likelihood to extend. This role is 100% remote but this person will need to work the core 8-5pmPST work hours.
Contact tracing is the process of identifying, notifying, and following up with close contacts of an infected person. The intent is to inform, provide support, and prevent additional spread of the virus through the company via targeted social distancing actions (ex. self-monitoring from home). In addition to this work the contact tracer may partner with local health authorities and county health authorities in compliance to their reporting standards while maintaining privacy of our employee information.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Conduct contact tracing in line with the company's contact tracing methodology, processes, and procedures.
• Performing interviews with ill employees to gather information, notifying close contacts, and ensuring ongoing well-being of impacted employees.
• Operating in a time-sensitive environment that may require communication at early or late hours.
• Maintaining internal records of Contact Tracing for health authorities and business facing HR
• Conducting work in different time zones and fluctuating schedule based on business need or community spikes in virus
• Identify risk factors of symptomatic timeframe by asking probing questions; analyze, research, and interpret policy while engaging appropriate functional teams to respond to employee inquiries
• Be comfortable operating in a fast paced, employee focused environment requiring you to multitask and deliver premium service with a sense of urgency
• Comfortable leading the team queue and delegating cases to meet service level agreements
• Ability to partner and escalate cases or questions that our HR community may bring or that need to be reviewed by our business continuity team and legal
• Providing and educating the team with updates to the contact tracing process and documenting process changes in standard operational procedures
• Connecting with leadership on an ongoing basis to identify and address opportunities regarding coverage, processes, partnerships, and team performance
• Ability to manage schedules and staffing to ensure that volume demand meets service level agreements
• Understanding and knowledge of health and safety regulations, including COVID19 mandates from local, state and country specific health and safety agencies, such as Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA).
• Familiarity with health and safety management system and compliance programs at a large global company. Examples include, injury and illness incident tracking and reporting system.
• Ability to manage recordkeeping of health and safety metrics
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Excellent and sensitive interpersonal, cultural sensitivity, and interviewing skills with the ability to build and maintain trust with impacted employees
• Resourcefulness in communicating with employees within the contact tracing process
• Remain up to date and current on all policies, procedures, processes
• An understanding of confidentiality, including the ability to conduct interviews without violating confidentiality. (HIPAA certification is a plus)
• Strong verbal and written customer service skills critical, with an emphasis on soft skills, customer- focused resolution
• Understanding or willingness to learn health-related terms and principles (ex. exposure, infection, infectious period, symptoms of disease, pre-symptomatic and asymptomatic infection).
• For the position advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another language is an advantage (ex. Spanish).
• Ability to work remotely- must have strong internet connection, must have a secure workspace, preferably in a room or office with a door that closes it off from noises and distractions such as pets, children, and other adults
• Strong Multi-Tasking skill sets to balance work and volume along with changing needs between other areas of the business
• Flexibility in schedule understanding the time sensitive nature of these cases
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office and can independently self-assess technology and program issues