Our client is a notable organization with expertise in the financial space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Content Strategist Overview:
As the Content Strategist, you will be responsible for leading the creation of business and consumer product experience. You will also be responsible for assisting with research, digital experience strategy, campaign execution, optimization, and content development.
Content Strategist Responsibilities:
• Lead in the creation of business and consumer product experience and execute digital experience strategies and marketing tactics across multiple channels
• Improve content to increase customer comprehension and meet consumer needs; restructure navigation, data, content, checkout flow, and page elements to enhance the customer experience
• Establish and maintain strong relationships cross-functional team members, including other content strategists, architects, designers, researchers, product managers and engineers
• Oversee the promotions process effective use of available promotional space; conduct trend research and analyze data to provide best-in-class digital experiences
Content Strategist Qualifications:
- Experience dealing with cross functional partners (writers, GD, content manager, operations manager, marketing, vendors)
- Experience publishing content, working closely with writers, designers and content managers to ensure deadlines are being met
- Responsible for leading archive system
- Experience managing creative assets (content)
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Not afraid to follow-up on deadlines