Our client is a trendy fashion brand in the e-commerce space is looking for a couple of very fashion forward Content Creators for a FULL-TIME opportunity! This is FULLY ONSITE in Vernon, Ca (There is NO flex for remote work).
In this role you will be working collaboratively with multiple internal teams, including photo studio, buying and marketing to create content primarily for social media channels. This person should be excellent at conceptualizing innovative ideas that will engage the audience and be able to translate their brand aesthetic into social media assets that will live across multiple digital properties.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of how to create digital content within the parameters of social media platforms including (but not limited to): Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The candidate will also have a strong knowledge of the social media world and trends, take initiative, work efficiently as part of a team, and execute tight deadlines.
Additional Responsibilities for the role:
• Orchestrate day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) videos and photos to primarily live across our social media channels, but also on our website, and other digital properties.
• Conceptualize and create IG Reels, TikToks, IGTV videos, and behind-the-scenes footage and other supporting assets for our editorial photo shoots and campaigns.
These will include but are not limited to:
o Product Launches
o Brand Partnerships
o Store Events
o Influencer Activations
• Collaborate with internal teams – e-commerce, marketing, retail, talent acquisition, etc. - to understand product, editorial and campaign requirements to identify where you can add value.
• Understand brand aesthetic to ensure all creative deliverables tell our story and are brand appropriate.
• Stay abreast of new creative trends, insights and generate ideas on how to best translate these across our social media universe.
• Excel at taking creative direction, work collaboratively and integrate feedback into your work.
• Proofread, edit and review content for quality, value, and uniqueness.
• Strategize with the team on trends, best practices, and ways to constantly improve content quality.
• 2-4 years of professional experience in photography, videography and photo/video editing.
• Keen eye for fashion/model photography and still life product photography; fashion retail and/or e- commerce experience a bonus
• Deep social media savvy and a keen understanding of what works on each platform.
• Strong organizational skills to manage simultaneous projects and short deadlines.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and willingness to travel.
Send your resume and portfolio today!