We are seeking an experienced freelance producer for a dedicated workstream. This producer will oversee an ongoing asset production at scale of creative assets for the product.
Candidates must have at least 4 years experience acting as a Producer, Digital Coordinator,
Asset Manager, or similar, with an innate ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates should be comfortable with high volume deliverables tracking, and a fast paced
Candidates must be experienced working cross-functionally, with the ability to interact with
multiple teams on an ongoing basis - including Editorial, Marketing / A&R teams.
Candidates must be highly organized and have an acute attention to detail.
Ideal candidates will have experience at a creatively driven production agency, digital agency, or
In this position, candidates will:
• Manage on ongoing asset development and delivery pipeline.
• Manage communications and workflow, ensuring projected timelines, and facilitating
ongoing deliverables production
• Work closely with Cross Functional partners to manage and traffic incoming and
• Partner closely with Vendor partners to ensure timely production of assets, troubleshoot
and problem solve.
• Ensure the timely production and delivery of on-platform assets, including Quality
Assurance checks and verification.
• Report regular status updates to production leadership, escalate project issues to
Production and Design Leadership, and proactively problem solve project blockers in
collaboration with production and design leadership.
• Maintain and optimize project workflow, project tracking, internal and cross-functional
communication, including documentation and evangelization of process.
• Handle day-to-day critical issues and troubleshooting of production challenges
• Participate in internal and cross-functional meetings with clear meeting goals and
agendas, and complete actionable recaps.
• Track production design and asset trafficking between internal teams, external vendors, and external partners
• Minimum 4 years experience acting as a Producer or Project Manager in a creatively-driven digital production studio or agency
• Expertise in asset tracking and management, and cross functional communication
• BA/BS or equivalent experience