Our client is seeking an experienced freelance producer for a dedicated work stream. This producer will oversee brand and design initiatives, leading the end-to-end design creation process, from conceptual development and brief creation through production and delivery.
• Candidates will have experience overseeing projects and initiatives as a creative or design producer, with the ability to develop strategic production plans, support multiple projects simultaneously, deliver on time and uphold our creative vision.
• Candidates must be experienced working cross-functionally, with the ability to interact with multiple teams on an ongoing basis.
• Candidates must be highly organized, proactive, self motivated and adaptable.
• They think strategically, creatively, but also tactically and solve problems independently.
• They understand the impact of production decisions on both creative output and cross functional partner’s business’s.
• Ideal candidates excel at setting expectations with the ability to identify and articulate alternative solutions when changes arise.
• They’re effective and proactive in day to day tasks and from a ’30,000ft view’ simultaneously.
Description In this position, candidates will:
• Manage project communications and workflows, ensuring overall timelines and deliverables.
• Work collaboratively with Cross Functional partners and Production teams to provide timely delivery of assets and design systems.
• Navigate simultaneous demands, prioritize resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges.
• Lead all aspects of projects to eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative expediently.
• Work closely with Vendor partners to ensure timely production of assets, troubleshoot and problem solve.
• Report regular status updates to Design Leadership, escalate project issues to Production and Design Leadership, and proactively problem solve project blockers in collaboration with Production and Design Leadership.
• Proven experience (5+YOE) acting as a Producer or Sr. Producer in a creative advertising agency or internal creative teams, developing and leading: large scale projects, project briefs, budgets, schedules and assets.
• Expertise in content creation and production processes; ideally within a subscription services business model
• Shown experience working in partnership with senior creative teams to bring ideas to life, and used to being the face of creative production to external vendors and executive clients alike.
• Experience articulating creative intent to other and actively coordinating partners to turn ideas into reality.
• BA/BS or equivalent experience