Our client is a notable organization with expertise in the financial software space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Content Designer Overview:
The Content Designer is responsible for designing engaging content for various collateral, including direct mail, social media, and advertising. You will also be responsible for ensuring copy is aligned with brand standards and guidelines. The Content Designer will also generate compelling website and SEO copy.
Content Designer Responsibilities:
· Design creative, effective content for a variety of projects and business partners
· Deliver complete, error-free content design, formatted in standardized design templates
· Effectively present and clearly communicate creative concepts internally
· Follow relevant brand guidelines for copy style, design, and target audience
· Research and prepare written copy content for a variety of marketing applications and programs such as social media, blog articles, print ads, media advertising, marketing collateral, and other assigned projects
· Generate compelling SEO copy
· Participate and contribute in creative brainstorms and collaborative work with the Creative Team
· Remain current on emerging trends, implement design best practices, and provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
· Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop creative concepts and continually develop innovative campaigns
· Ensure the brand voice comes through clearly and consistently across every part of the customer journey
· Work closely with copyeditors to maintain all content design standards throughout projects
· Understand business partner objectives and apply them to content design
Content Designer Qualifications:
· 3+ years of experience in Content Design, Journalism etc.
· Knowledgeable of basic copyediting and grammar rules
· Excellent grammar, communication, and detail-oriented skills
· Experience with content/copy for digital products: apps, websites etc.
· Excel at breaking down complex content into concise, easily digestible, and thoughtful copy
· Keen eye for detail, with scrupulous proofreading and copyediting skills
· Must have portfolio with minimum 3 samples