As a Content Manager you’ll not only help lead a team of writers, you’ll work closely with our suppliers and marketing partners to help bring their products and our brand to life—all while helping own and drive a seriously fun brand personality and voice.
We’re looking for a witty, seasoned manager with at least 7 years of experience who:
• Knows how to lead a team and mentor writers.
• Is experienced in partnering and collaborating with suppliers.
• Can make a story out of almost anything.
• Thinks creatively and analytically.
• Has a solid portfolio of catchy headlines, awesome taglines, and omni-channel work.
• Is crazy efficient and can help develop and streamline processes within the team.
• Can handle many projects at once.
• Is an excellent communicator with a positive attitude. Preference given to candidates with experience in retail.
• Drives the copy and editorial content execution of our brand voice and marketing strategies.
• Helps leads, mentor, and manage the continuous improvement of the copy team’s quality of work, skills, and professional development. '
• Guides members of our copy team in delivering on program briefs and creative briefs.
• Oversees the editorial execution of key program components including site assets, email campaigns, and landing pages.
• Recommends and drives implementation of workflow process enhancements.
Us We’re a talented group of creative thinkers who like to have fun with what we do. In our collaborative, start-up-like environment, we’re productive but not rigid. We like to have Zoom chats about the latest project, brainstorm solutions in meetings, or have any other kind of conversation really. So, if you think you have what it takes, let’s talk!