Our client, an analytics platform for ecommerce businesses is looking for a Content Manager to build out and manage all content from their website, blog, social media, etc. In this role you will grow traffic through optimization and your efforts will have a direct impact on their traffic goals. You will also have the opportunity to manage and improve and the quality of all their content.
- Writing, editing, and optimizing blog posts, longer-form content (guides/ebooks), case studies, and website copy.
- Management of the content calendar; brainstorm new ideas for content, keywords, research topics relevant to the organization or the DTC industry & write each piece of content.
- Understand the customer's interests, and form content pieces around those interests.
- Edit and revise all existing content according to a style guide and established criteria.
- In addition, this role owns the social channels (daily/weekly posting cadence and copy.)
- The ideal candidate is a talented writer with a keen eye for detail and an interest in search engine optimization (SEO.)
- Familiar with the "pillar page" concept for driving organic traffic.
- Extremely self-driven, a subject matter expert who doesn't need much guidance.
- The right candidate will care deeply about solving for results with quality content, have high attention to detail (ability to spot errors, typos, and inconsistencies), be meticulous, and contribute positively to team culture.
- A knack for understanding the audience’s intent when looking for and consuming information.
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to quickly get up-to-speed on unfamiliar subject matter.
- A demonstrated a track record of submitting quality written work on a deadline.
- Experience writing for a Shopify tech company, or a company related to Shopify or ecommerce is a plus.