As a self-paced learning and content producer, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with other members of the team to contribute to a multi-modal training program for an internal team. You will be a key player in developing digital resources to support the ongoing training needs of the team.
Supporting a Training project for the Engineering team. Your main responsibility will be to load videos and other training content into their LMS system. Also write some training content, but most is already created. Highly prefer someone with video editing experience on Final Cut Pro, Must know Mac iOS systems, including Keynote and Numbers, and ideally iWork (nice if they have worked at Apple before). Resumes with errors will be auto rejected. Knowledge of engineering or having worked in LMS systems for big tech a huge plus too.
• 5-10 years of experience
• Strong written communication skills
• Comfort working with all levels
• Self Starter
• Experience writing course content for CMS/LMS systems
• Experience editing video interviews based on a script
• Ability to take broadly defined content and determine the best way to communicate it in a self-paced environment
• Ability to create new content based on the business need
• Ability to deliver on assignments with little or no supervision
• Require experience with Final Cut Pro, iWork suite, MacOS, and iOS
• Prefer experience with Dreamweaver, iZotope RX8