Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Content Producer on a 3 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
- As the Content Producer for Global Design, Digital, you will be focused on the content production for digital assets in North America and Global geographies across their .com and performance media.
- You will partner closely with teams across the Digital Organization, Brand Communications & Media teams, and North America and Geography teams, to identify creative needs that support digital business goals, and own creative briefing of internal and external design teams.
- You'll drive project schedules and communications, meeting cadence, and execution of deliverables.
-You'll collaborate with the business and creative teams to ensure content meets quality standards and business expectations.
- You’ll lead the production and coordination of a team to develop beautiful and effective creative storytelling assets and seasonal content toolkits that deliver on performance marketing and merchandising goals
- You’ll collaborate with partners across multiple global regions to present a consistent brand voice through regional adaptation and presentation of global creative
- You will also need to oversee budgets, to ensure creative is completed on time and on budget.
- The Content Producer, North America/Western Europe for Global Brand Design, Digital reports to the Senior Manager for Global Design Operations.
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Design or a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years' directly relevant work experience including 2 years interactive project
management/creative production experience.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities
• Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high-quality delivery
• Outstanding team player and positive attitude
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence
• A genuine passion for digital marketing and the online space
• Connection to streetwear culture and trend.