You’ll work closely with subject matter experts from CX, product, design, and marketing to create content that supports product launches and optimization projects. This is a production level position where you’ll work on multiple project simultaneously developing content for both consumer and business audiences. You’ll join a fast-paced, globally distributed team that “translates” technical concepts into clear, concise copy.
This is an ideal role for a strong writer and editor with 5-7 years experience documenting software products.
The right candidate will have a customer-centric mindset and a high attention to detail. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked at a SaaS company, and/or have used Adobe Experience Manager.
• Interview subject matter experts
• Write, edit, and optimize knowledge base content
• Stage and publish content on Adobe Experience Manager
• Manage content through the localization process
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to support product launch activity
• Review customer verbatims to identify areas of opportunity Skills Location: Virtual, US (prefer candidates in Austin, Atlanta, Detroit, Raleigh, Salt Lake City) Requirements
• 5-7 years experience as a content specialist, writer, or copyeditor
• 5-7 years experience working for a technology company
• 1+ years experience using a content management system (AEM, Contentful, Sitecore, etc.)
• Familiarity with SEO and localization best practices
• Familiarity with peer review processes
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bachelor's degree in English, Mass Communications, Technical Writing, Journalism, or equivalent work experience