As a member of the recruiting team, the Recruiting Manager is responsible for leading the strategic design, development, and management of the firm’s US campus recruiting efforts. This person will also drive lateral hiring efforts and lead strategic recruiting initiatives when campus hiring is slower.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead and drive on-campus recruiting efforts across undergraduate and graduate programs (interns and full time), partnering with leadership to determine strategic approach for campus recruiting – where to go, who to target, value proposition, etc.
- Execute these strategies in a hands-on way to develop a robust pipeline of strong talent for the firm
- Create an exceptional recruiting experience for all candidates and serve as a credible and compelling firm ambassador
- Develop strong relationships with campus career center leaders
- Ensure diversity recruiting goals are well represented by establishing strong partnerships at target schools, creating marketing plans, and measuring progress and performance
- Participate in ad-hoc recruiting needs across levels and capabilities when not fully engaged in campus efforts
- Work with recruiting ream to develop recruiting collateral, evaluation tools, etc.
- BA or BS degree with demonstrated academic performance
- 6-8 years of post-undergraduate experience in a campus recruiting capacity, ideally in a professional services firm
- Ability to leverage multiple sources to recruit top talent
- Ability to handle personal and confidential information appropriately
- Outstanding written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Computer expertise, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic environment with limited supervision