Our technology client has a full time opportunity for a CRO Specialist to join the marketing team. This is a remote opportunity within the US!
As an analytically minded Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist, you are responsible for executing optimization efforts to improve user experience, maximize conversion rates and drive engagement across tek.com properties. You will work closely with marketing, sales and product teams to champion our testing capabilities and strategies, working to cultivate a data-driven, experimentation/fail-fast mindset.
- Execute A/B and multivariate (MVT) optimization tests that drive fundamental improvements to the website experience and performance
- Manage the end-to-end experimentation process including hypothesis setting, test design, KPI selection and goals, test execution, results measuring and recommendations
- Interpret data, identify key findings, make recommendations and share learnings based on testing results to positively impact customer experience, conversion rates, future web developments and further testing iterations
- Collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to understand customer priorities and pain points, develop robust tests/hypotheses, write creative web copy/value propositions and design low fidelity experiment prototypes and wireframes
- Advocate user-centered design methodologies and incorporate qualitative and quantitative research findings to enhance optimization tests
- Lead and support training and development of web optimization and A/B testing standards
- Work closely with Dev teams to build, QA, launch, and monitor A/B tests, while ensuring no cross-pollination of tests with other functions
- 2-3 years of experience with optimization testing tools such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize and Optimizely
- Experience with Google Analytics, FullStory and/or other digital analytics tools
- Test and learn mindset with strong marketing instincts
- Demonstrated attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- General knowledge of statistical concepts related to A/B testing. Familiarity with both Frequentist and Bayesian methodologies is a bonus.