Duties and Responsibilities
The Coordinator, Social Impact Marketing & Strategy is a key representative in providing exceptional service on behalf of the department and its leadership, as well as reflecting the culture and values of the Bank. Primary responsibilities include making sure the VP, Head of Social Impact Marketing and Strategy is responsive, through effective inbox management, and accessible, through effective calendar management, along with general administrative duties.
This role requires the ability to manage multiple priorities while remaining flexible and adapting to change swiftly, energetically, and elegantly in a fast-paced, high volume environment spanning multiple cities and time zones. Project management experience is a plus. Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, a positive approach and curiosity are required. Success in the position includes the ability to establish a strong internal network, within and outside of the department; anticipate needs; and develop a strong understanding of the Bank’s business model, heritage and culture. It is very important to demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization, its people, and its culture of service, integrity, responsibility, and entrepreneurial growth.
What you’ll do as a Coordinator, Social Impact Marketing & Strategy:
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, along with the Bank’s senior leadership and management teams, as a representative of the Social Impact team and its leaders, through excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Meet deadlines in a timely fashion and consistently follow through same-day on requests and action items. Through effective management of a heavy and complex inbox and calendar, allow Social Impact leadership to be highly responsive and accessible.
- Support internal and external event-related activities as needed, including managing invitation lists, communications, and RSVPs.
- Support project-related activities, including meeting coordination, correspondence, project plans and updates.
- Support high volume communication and reporting needs as needed. May include monthly updates, calendar overviews, presentations, memos, and regular executive and board reporting.
- Perform general administrative duties, including but not limited to travel
- arrangements and expense reimbursement.
- Create and assemble all materials needed for meetings, including agendas, background research, presentations, and minutes.
- Maintain our high standards of excellent execution and exceptional service as a steward of the brand and representative of the team.
- Adhere to all related regulatory and privacy requirements.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Positivity and resourcefulness with a get-it-done attitude
- Ability to think outside the box and capable of both macro- and micro-planning
- Confidence interacting with executives, maintaining poise even when the workload is intense
- Absolute discretion with confidential information
- Excellent intuition and judgment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and comfort drafting emails, talking points for speeches, etc.
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Strong project management and organizational capabilities, with ability to multitask and manage time wisely
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, and adept at prioritizing and reprioritizing projects while simultaneously executing on administrative tasks
- Skilled at and enjoys building networks and interpersonal relationships
- Focused on extraordinary service by embracing the Bank’s culture and values
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting, standing and walking.
- May be required to lift 25-50 lbs.
- Must be able to travel as required.