Our client, a well known global agency, is looking to add a Copy Content Specialist, with expertise in accessibility, to their growing team on a Fulltime basis, starting immediately. This role will be part of an extremely exciting and cutting edge initiative!
Overview of the brand:
We apply insightful, strategic, brand-building processes to the creation industry-leading, award-winning promotions, digital experiences, retail activations, CRM and loyalty programs, premiums and brand events.
Why this role?
Through work with one of the agency's biggest client, they have evolved a "top selling item" into unchartered territory for the digital space, and are now working on a new frontier and setting the standard in this industry. We will be creating hard working, attention grabbing animations that help families explore new worlds and interact with fanciful characters and licenses. We need a lead motion designer who can use animation to tell fun and engaging stories and can help guide and shape this new technology with a point of view they’re not afraid to share.
Who are you?
You are interesting to us because you’re driven and by the power of the written language, and the impact it can make on people and the world. You have exceptional attention to detail, you thrive with efficient processes and can wrangle the details to your will and know how to collaborate seamlessly with account, strategy and fellow creatives in a fast-paced, creative environment.
As a Copy Content Specialist, you will be one of our resident content ninjas. You’ll be part of an interdisciplinary creative team, collaborating to develop innovative content solutions. You will help identify client’s content needs, and craft clear, persuasive, engaging copy to meet those needs. You’re a great fit for this role if you are passionate about creating great digital experiences and are eager to hone your UX and content strategy skills. This newly created position will contribute to the growth and creativity of a data-informed, user-centered and technology-forward company.
Copy Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Research, write, and edit copy for a variety of audiences and channels (website, video)
- Help project team organize content and plan for large scale content executions
- Refresh existing client copy for readability, brand alignment, and SEO optimization
- Collaborate with UX designers to determine content and copy for digital experiences
- Manage weekly updates to copy decks and other documents; be responsible for all copy output
- Analyze and assess client’s digital content
- Build user-driven content models and information architecture
- Assist the team in concepting ideas, or pitch in on current creative assignments
- Write case studies of recent projects
Copy Content Specialist Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and firm grasp of English grammar
- Writing for web accessibility
- Ability to make decisions quickly and confidently regarding grammar and punctuation questions
- Comfortable managing multiple inputs and changes in fast-moving pace
- Takes constructive criticism with ease and grace
- Naturally curious mind and passion for digital
- Portfolio solid, relatable work that demonstrates potential for greatness
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- 4+ years of copy/concept experience at a creative agency
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your portfolio today!