Our client, a well-known global agency, is looking to add a fulltime Experience (Digitall) Strategist to their growing team! This role can be remote depending on state and can start fairly quickly for the right person!
As an Experience Strategist, you will help craft promotions, digital strategies, and run research projects from the ground up. From games to sweeps and ongoing loyalty programs, our client needs someone who understands how to compel consumers to action via promotional tactics.
This person must dig deep into research while also owning a room during a presentation. You are passionate about connecting brands and consumers, and consistently generate insights with depth and human truths at their core. Crafting remarkable creative briefs and synthesizing research is your jam, and you thrive off connecting the dots between brand goals and consumer actions.
You have a deep understanding of consumer promotions and loyalty, and love finding strategic, influential, and innovative ways to engage with consumers.
The Experience Strategist Will:
- Support the VP, Strategy & Experience on accounts by conducting research, analyzing data to generate insights, and staying plugged into the latest and greatest in branded activations and promotions
- Partner cross functionally - Support account and partnership teams by arming them with regularly updated consumer insights and key takeaways; Work closely with creative, UX/UI specialists, account, and technology team members to bring those strategies and concepts to life
- Build strategy plans, communication hierarchies, personas, and white papers of varying complexity while still being understandable by non-marketers
- Partner with digital teams to deliver behavior-changing promotions and activations that deliver on KPIs and brand love
- Stay current on industry trends and standard methodologies across digital, branded messaging, and promotions (sweeps, games, and contests)
- Be a source of inspiration, innovation, and dedicated ambassadorship of the strategy space
The Experience Strategist Should Have:
- 3-5+ years in digital strategy and marketing; Agency experience required
- Experience working with research tools such as Mintel, Simmons/MRI, Iconoculture and more required
- Understanding of how marketing programs can be executed across digital platforms (social, mobile, ecommerce, etc.)
- Experience digging into data and research, and locating actionable insights
- Experience partnering with creative teams by participating in concepting/brainstorming sessions and translating ideas
- Fantastic presenter and storyteller; able to present complex ideas clearly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Unafraid to dive into new platforms and acquire new knowledge
- Experience with building promotions and loyalty initiatives that drive action
- Relevant experience with promotions for a variety of clients, including retail and QSR that are activated digitally and in-store
If you are qualified for and interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume today!