Job descriptionJob Summary:
The Copywriter will primarily work on local and regional creative briefs for client products out of our LA office. They are culturally engaged and aware of historical and modern trends in sports, music, arts, language, culture and technology. Their passion for storytelling underpins their strong conceptual thinking.
- Produce quality content, from concept to completion, in cross-functional collaboration with other Seamount teams. Partnering with strategists to develop creative concepts that are based on cultural and human insights and make the brand strategy actionable, and results driven.
- Partnering with art directors to develop creative concepts on varied projects and ensuring the storytelling is executed flawlessly across these.
- Creating omnichannel content that reflects the brands voice and messaging.
- On set, overseeing the work of directors, photographers, editors, audio technicians, voice over artists and planners.
- Work closely with the account management team to determine project timeline as well as tracking costs within budgets.
• Well executed body of work that demonstrates strong conceptual ideation skills as well as ability to write clear and error-free content
• Previous experience working on global brands.
• Real understanding of the importance of developing tone and brand behavior that resonates with culture.
• This is a roll-up-your-sleeves role; they innovate and are a pro at bringing their ideas to life.
• Passion and understanding of the importance of crafting ideas in every detail.
Experience & Skills:
• Skilled in Office 365
• Resilience and ability to work under pressure
• Ability to analyze, problem solve and produce work accordingly.
• An open, honest, confident communicator.
• Reliable, trustworthy, possess good time management and ability to work independently.
• Hard-working team player
• Manage confidential and sensitive information