Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you will be responsible for the copy output from the brand design team.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Collaborating with senior conceptual designers to develop compelling stories for our brand
• Concept and key headlines for product marketing needs
• Longer copy highlighting features
• Social Post copywriting
• Scripts for creative concepts 3-5/week
• ALT image text (all images in social require descriptive copy for the visually impaired)
• Write questions and conduct junket interviews
• Present work during creative review session with the creative director and senior brand managers / directors.
• Work with project managers and the creative director to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are met.
• Accomplished and experienced senior copywriter with 7-10 years of experience
• Ability to tell a product story in a few words
• Someone who’s adept at creating thoughtful, smart, sometimes funny and always succinct copy for major brands
• The ideal candidate has either worked in an agency, on an in-house marketing team
• Experience delivering print and digital creative copy a must, above the line advertising a bonus
• Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
Bachelor's degree required.