Length of Contract: 4 months with potential to extend.
Location or Remote: Seattle, WA
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Position Overview: The Copywriter is responsible for creating engaging content for various collateral, including direct mail, social media, and advertising. You will also be responsible for ensuring copy is aligned with brand standards and guidelines. The Copywriter will also generate compelling website and SEO copy.
- Write creative, effective copy for a variety of projects and business partners
- Deliver complete, error-free copy formatted in standardized copy template
- Effectively present and clearly communicate creative concepts internally
- Follow relevant brand guidelines for copy style, tone of voice, and target audience
- Research and prepare written copy content for a variety of marketing applications and programs such as social media, blog articles, print ads, media advertising, marketing collateral, and other assigned projects
- Generate compelling SEO copy
- Participate and contribute in creative brainstorms and collaborative work with the Creative Team
- Remain current on emerging trends, implement design best practices, and provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop creative concepts and continually develop innovative campaigns
- Ensure the brand voice comes through clearly and consistently across every part of the customer journey
- Work closely with copyeditors to maintain all copy standards throughout projects
- Understand business partner objectives and apply them to copy
- 3-5+ years of relevant social concept and copywriting experience in agency or in-house creative teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in creating and following style guides
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience creating fun, topical, authentic, dynamic and inclusive content for organic social and paid social campaigns
- Strong portfolio demonstrating development and launch of successful social and interactive digital campaigns, and scalable social media content
- Excellent presentation skills and interactive storytelling ability, to stakeholders, collaborate and iterate based on feedback from cross-functional partners
- Experience in influencer partnerships, and/or brand integrations