This position is for someone who is eager to disrupt and evolve our client's voice from every written touchpoint. As the copywriter, you should be obsessed with creative ideation, all the little details, the nuances between different social + digital platforms, and everything and anything storytelling. Experience in social media and an interest in youth culture, music, sports and/or streetwear is a plus!
Reporting to the communications team, the copywriter will concept + execute content
storytelling, as well as lead the charge for written assets including but are not limited to
product copy, social media copy, campaign copy, talent-driven content and internal/
external decks. You will also help build a strategic POV on how we can develop a
stronger brand voice across a variety of platforms.
• Understand, develop and enhance our tone of voice to be used across brand
assets, especially at it relates to product launches.
• Develop brand tone and oversee implementation of brand voice across different
social platforms (with the ability to understand differences in style as it relates to
• Ensure brand tone is consistent across all areas of the business.
• Collaborate with creative team and cross-functional partners on a variety of
assets, keeping the business strategy top of mind.
• Responsible for writing in all mediums including internal decks, product briefs,
seeding copy, brand guidelines, manifestos, talent communications and other
internal creative projects.
• Support PR deliverables including brand messaging and storytelling, ensuring
consistency across all messaging for integrated campaigns.
• 4-6 years of copywriting at least
• Excellent grammar and writing skills
• Experience writing copy of multiple lengths, for multiple platforms and purposes
• A comprehensive understanding of youth culture
• Ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing
• Solid organizational, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to professionally manage editorial feedback from many sources and
remain focused on delivering the most efficient, communicative messaging
• Understanding of social media content and trends
• Experience writing copy for social media or for consumer electronics is a plus