Timing: Start ASAP
Duration: Ongoing contract-to-hire
Hour per week: 40
Salary: $60-70K DOE
One of our agency clients is looking for a Copywriter to join their team for a contract-to-hire role working on a well-known global retailer client.
This Copywriter will report directly to the team's Group Creative Director and work closely with Art Directors/Designers to develop concepts and execution of shopper marketing assets.
The Copywriter should have agency experience working on CPG, retail, or consumer packaged goods client accounts.
Ideal Copywriter candidates will have:
- At least 2+ years of shopper marketing or advertising experience
- BA degree in English, communications or related field
- Strong online portfolio showcasing relevant work samples, conceptual ability, and strong writing/editing and grammar skills
- Fully proficient with Mac OS, MS Office, etc.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, “can do” attitude, and eager to accept work
- Experience collaborating with account and creative teams to develop concepts that meet predetermined objectives and strategies, and able to assist team in creative execution from initial concepts through to production
- Understanding of the Shopper Marketing discipline
*Offsite flexible, but ET/CT time zone preferred