Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40
One of our technology and communications clients is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join their team full-time.
This Customer Support Specialist will be part of a growing call center and customer support department and supporting the customer sales and technical support teams that address customer needs through voice, email and live chat.
The Customer Support Specialist must be a friendly, helpful, and team-minded individual who is looking to learn the ins/outs of customer support and join an organization with lots of room for upward growth and career development.
Customer Support Specialist candidates will be trained to use their technical and service expertise and take ownership over customer support workflows, ticket queues. and partner operations.
Ideal Customer Support Specialist candidates will have:
- Friendly, optimistic, supportive mindset and communication style
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently to resolve customer concerns and/or issues
- Strong customer service and communication skills via phone, email and chat
- Ability to work non-standard shift hours that could include Saturday
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to handle emotionally charged situations.
Nice to Have:
- 2+ years experience in customer service, technical support or Executive/Corporate escalations
- Solid understanding of the internet and high speed data services
- Inbound Call Center experience
- Ability to demonstrate interdepartmental collaboration in the workplace
*Onsite required by fall 2021
**Computer and equipment provided
***Background check required