Corporate Communications Manager
Seeking a creative Corporate Communications storyteller who can lead the development and execution of an enhanced employee communications program to help educate, engage and excite current and potential future employees about the organization’s business, culture and opportunities for ongoing growth and success.
Corporate Communications Manager Overview:
As part of the company’s overall corporate communications function, this position will be instrumental in the development and execution of a comprehensive employee communications program. This role will help design and implement creative communication campaigns that can engage, educate and excite current and future employees about the company, its culture and its initiatives to ensure an outstanding experience for our customers and our internal team.
Corporate Communications Manager Responsibilities:
• As part of the company’s corporate communications team, this position will take the lead in developing and executing an innovative employee communications program.
• Develop storytelling campaigns to promote the company’s key programs ranging from business strategies and people development to culture pillars and charitable giving.
• Write core messages that can be leveraged for different internal and external audiences.
• Develop creative video and written content for the company’s intranet/employee news channel.
• Act as a liaison to key functions involved in the Company’s strategic business initiatives.
• Communicate company beliefs/core values through an ongoing cadence of communications.
Corporate Communications Manager Qualifications:
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or equivalent in a related field
• Functional Experience: Minimum of 3 to 5 years of progressive corporate communications experience with direct involvement in employee/internal communications.
• Strong writing skills
• At least a minimum level of proficiency with social media and supportive software programs such as or comparable to: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Microsoft 365, video editing and creative software packages, SharePoint and WordPress
• An understanding of graphic design
• A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a creative problem solver
• Demonstrated project management experience
• The ability to organize and prioritize multiple and diverse projects and meet critical deadlines