Corporate Communications Manager Overview:
This position exists to support the company in its efforts to influence the opinions of its internal constituencies through written communications and social media. The person will create communication strategies to support the company, as well as manage talent acquisition social platforms, sponsorships, internal communications, intranet, community relations and philanthropy. Enhance the HR department’s capacity as a valuable, highly responsive resource for business information
Corporate Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop communications strategies in order to optimize the employee experience, and empower the brand.
- Support PR in creating and implementing Inclusion and Diversity and community relations programs to favorably influence members of the local community.
- Create and implement internal communication strategies to increase employee satisfaction and improve the culture, relationships and productivity.
- Manage and maintain the intranet site which serves as an interactive engagement hub.
- Plan and implement corporate HR events, summits, etc. including vendor management.
- Maintain relationships with international counterparts.
- Manage third-party vendors that partner and support all internal and external strategies.
- Serve as HR communications representative
- Write video scripts, speeches, etc for executives
Corporate Communications Manager Qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience in communications, public relations or media relations in a corporate or agency environment. (Preferably in sales/marketing business.)
• Experience planning and executing internal comms campaigns
• Knowledge of the automotive industry preferred
• Knowledge of publication management preferred
• News writing/editing experience
• Responsible for the proper usage, awareness, and compliance with IT security policies
• Seeks to ensure proper retention of electronic documents; , actively demonstrates an understanding of the need to safeguard competitive information in both electronic and non-electronic formats
• Knowledge of and experience with Sharepoint