Our client, an Entertainment and CPG company, is looking for an Associate Brand Manager
The role i have is ongoing contract role.
This role is remote until September but will require to go into the office after September. Office is located in BURBANK, CA
The role is 40 hrs a week.
The rate is DOE
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS ROLE.
• Support the development and management of the brand’s entertainment and communicate updates to key internal partners
• Leverage creative thinking and consumer insights to develop new marketing initiatives that are cohesive, actionable, generate brand awareness and drive sales
• Partner with regional marketing teams to understand business needs, retailer trends and challenges, share best practices, identify growth opportunities, and provide strategic guidance on localization of entertainment and marketing plans
• Managing digital and social platforms, including content development
• Partner with cross functional internal teams including Digital Gaming, Promotions, Consumer Products and Public Relations to develop, communicate, and execute plans
• Assist in management of global marketing events and activities
• Work with PR team to drive communication plans for corporate and consumer facing events
• Lead maintenance and trafficking of assets to key internal and external partners
HERE’S WHAT WE CAN EXPECT FROM YOU:
• Storytelling: You thrive with creative development and have a good sense on how best to communicate a compelling story to the consumer across all touch points
• Marketing campaigns: You can coordinate and measure a campaign (clear objective, target audience, omnichannel)
• Data analysis: You have a good sense of quantitative and qualitative information and can leverage data and insights to influence the brand strategy
• Digital-first mindset: You are comfortable leveraging and have experience using digital insights and key trends across platforms to maximize a high profile brand in unique ways via social platforms
• Consumer centric: You understand the wants and needs of the consumers and are able to make recommendations to guide the brand based on those insights
A BA/BS degree is required
Desired Years of Experience
A minimum of 2 to 4 years of marketing experience in entertainment related sector is preferred.
Position will be remote, until September, candidate will be required to go into the office.