Our Client is looking for an account professional who will work as a consultative partner with clients. This role is not focused on selling. They are responsible for presenting integrated strategies that achieve client business goals and ensure creative deliverables meet established strategy, budget and schedule.
Creative Account Manager
- Develop strong client relationships and play a collaborative, consultative role in shaping client marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for multiple projects and client relationships simultaneously, often in unrelated content areas.
- Collaborate with the creative team to recognize new business opportunities for existing clients and identify opportunities with prospective clients.
- Actively participate in creative collaboration such as internal brainstorms and work sessions with clients.
- Work to manage client schedules, balance team workloads and competing priorities.
- Manage one or more client accounts with total revenue of $500,000 - $1,000,000.
- 5+ years of relevant or comparable experience including direct client contact within an agency environment or internal marketing department.
- Excellent communications skills in conversation and in writing
- Demonstrated skill in managing client relationships and serving as a liaison between creative teams and clients Demonstrated initiative in building knowledge about clients, target industries and marketplace trends, and applying that knowledge to drive new opportunities
- Ability to identify and develop ideas for new business opportunities with existing clients
- Experience managing revenue, growth and margins
- Exceptional client management skills, including conflict resolution and the ability to recognize and pursue follow-on business opportunities
Their team has been working from home since the beginning of the pandemic, they will continue to support a hybrid work from home culture. However, once COVID restrictions ease, there will be instances where this role will need to work in our office in Vancouver, WA.