Our client is looking for a Creative Director with strong digital experience, who drives growth by bringing a unique creative perspective for clients and company. You are a true leader who brings clients and internal teams together to work toward a common outcome. You lead multiple large, complex engagements and serve as a role model for interdisciplinary teams that focus on the client and the user(s).
- first and foremost, a strategic influencer who thinks and acts like a leader—inside and outside of Company. You create an open and trusting relationship with clients as well as within Companies walls.
- a true visionary who thinks strategically and feels pure excitement when developing new ideas.
- are a trend-setter and anticipator, keeping tabs on industry best practices to help strategize and improvise. You are abreast of the latest trends in marketing, digital, social media, branding and advertising and how these trends can apply to our clients’ businesses.
- equally knowledgeable about visual design, content creation, user experience as well as all the technical aspects of bringing the work to life.
- adaptive. You know the fast-moving digital world demands that company is nimble, flexible and able to rapidly adapt. You are a role model for welcoming change and risk as you cultivate an atmosphere where constant evolution is not a frightening prospect.
- A coach and a leader - promoting and overseeing the development for each person on team.
- promote the growth of the client and company by managing toward user outcomes. You will work closely with the account and strategy teams and ensure the creative output appropriately aligns to the user’s needs.
- be a role model for collaboration which requires a foundation of trust, respect, and shared ownership across the team.
- create award-winning and compelling, cohesive experiences that are designed to build affinity
- be responsible for client’s creative excellence and user experience
- deeply understand the people we are creating for and manage toward user outcomes with leadership practices that align your teams’ work with your users’ needs.
- have an understanding of the forces that are shaping and disrupting the landscape to ensure company masters the skills needed to meet the forces head-on.
- proactively think ahead of the curve – tracking emerging trends and innovating with an eye toward the rapidly evolving future.
- treat clients as part of the team – working with them, not for them, and definitely not against them.
- 10+ years of agency experience, with several of those in a leadership role.
- A strong design background, including leadership over the entire design process
- The ability and experience to direct a variety or projects: interactive design, brand development, user experience, advertising, content creation, and and experiential design.
- an exceptional portfolio that demonstrates a range of innovative projects - with a strong emphasis on visual design and digital experiences.
- A passion for current design trends coupled with a deep understanding of user experience
- The ability to provide clear creative direction, career path guidance and timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities for both internal and external needs.