Our client is a dynamic and innovative hair health and wellness company.
Creative Director Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Creative Director to join the Company's Creative team. You ideally have experience in both the agency space as well as in-house, specifically in growing and disruptive companies. You are a high level creative storyteller that can both art direct and craft narrative. You have experience with leading overarching brand narratives and leading their implementation across a broad array of deliverables including TVC, print, experience and more. Reporting to the VP, Brand Marketing and working closely with the other parts of the marketing org (growth, lifecycle, comms, ecommerce), you will build upon our brand foundation and performance.
- Lead the creative telling our brand story and translating your vision into clear creative direction for our team and partners
- Experience developing, implementing and evolving our brand identity
- Experience working across all aspects of a brand from acquisition marketing to physical product experience design
- Create memorable brand communications overseeing all stages of copywriting and visual design from concepting through production for a variety of channels including but not limited to paid and owned social media, television, audio, email, packaging, physical merchandising, ecommerce and more
- Experience leading a creative team day-to-day overseeing all work from concept to production
- Establish project cadences, review timelines, and a design process that works for both the creative team and marketing stakeholders
- Partner with brand and product development to set overall strategic approach and future initiatives planning as well as partner on brief creation
- 10+ years of experience on a design or brand creative team
- 4+ years of experience with direct reports
- Strong point of view with the written and verbal communication skills to back it up
- Appetite for problem solving and a love for fast-paced, constantly-changing environments
- Ability to create and direct high quality campaigns
- Experience managing and leading various creative campaigns, product launches and always on marketing in parallel