Job descriptionCreative Director
Full-Time, Salaried Position
REMOTE, ATL Preferred, but open as long as they can work EST hours
People of color are strongly encouraged to apply
Well-known brand of grooming products for people of color is seeking a hands-on Creative Director.
The Creative Director will lead with visuals and the verbal character of the brand, not only in omnichannel storytelling, but also in direct to consumer, packaging, retail signage and retailer sites. We are looking for a collaborative storyteller who can lead a project from start to finish. If you are hands-on, enjoy leading a team and have no problem executing within an existing framework, join us!
• Update, adapt and advocate for brand guidelines to internal teams, agencies and vendors
• Work closely with our Marketing team and agency to develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the company and our brand strategies.
• Provide quality control over concepts and projects.
• Provide strategic creative solutions and develop a holistic consumer journey across multiple platforms for the brand.
• Asset creation for brand ecommerce (UX/UI) sites and social media channels, and all other branded marketing.
• Execute via *hands-on* design skills and in-depth technical understanding to effectively lead and manage projects
• Lead and manage creative concept development for collateral and packaging programs.
• Provide strategy, creative direction and product knowledge at all shoots (photo and video)
• Develop and manage content library including brand book, photos and video.
• Liaise with external agencies to drive creative development to ensure on time deliverables.
• Ensure consistent brand voice, with the support of in-house marketing copywriter.
• Manage in house motion designer, copywriter, print design contractor, packaging design production agency
• Provide direction, guidance and structure for all supply chain print production
• 7+ years design for editorial or in-house CPG creative team or agency experience.
• Classically-trained design skills
• Ability to work within established visual frameworks
• You must be able to articulate your rationale behind every design decision
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience with HTML
• Experience in motion design and video editing