Our Client a Luxury Accessories Company is looking for a Creative Director to maximize their online presence and marketing outreach. In this role you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing the creative materials for all company channels You will also be heading up the operations of the Visual Department, ensuring that all visual activities are in line with the goals and objectives of the company while enhancing the overall design aesthetic of the brand.
• Create and present design ideas, visual concepts, images and graphics that incorporate the consistent brand message, logos, colors and campaigns.
• Work with members of product, visual, marketing and sales teams to develop themes, color schemes, and source materials needed for all brand presentations, consumer facing windows, POS and training materials, video and direct mail managing the seasonal catalog, video, and mailers from concept to print/posting.
• Partner in management of the creative agency and handle all creative material sharing, communication and project development feedback. You will work to educate and expand internal and external teams understanding of brand aesthetic.
• Responsible for managing the budget including vendor quotes, invoicing approval to ensure the all work is within budget. Works with Marketing on photo shoot, creative budget and DTC on visual elements.
• Manage and mentor the visual staff by tailoring the abilities of the staff to the needs of the business, ensure they remain engaged and are challenged to succeed and grow.
• Research, develop and manage the visual department calendar to track projects and see flow of work for overall department, understanding which team members have band width and how to best flow projects.
• Work as liaison between retail, web, wholesale, merchandising, and marketing for visual staff to plan, strategize, and schedule all visual projects for each of the channels.
• Manage and continuously improve the requisition process to ensure projects are properly documented, efficiently assigned, accurately completed, and within the required timeline and budget provided.
• Coordinate the compiling of all needed product, copy, materials etc. for any graphic or photography project including the tracking and gathering of all product samples for mailers, merchandise guidelines, web photos, etc. with assistance from marketing coordinator.
• Oversee the production process. Handle all development, costing/pricing and distribution of chosen materials, designs, graphics and visual elements for our stores as well as department store customers; revise based on feedback, costs, etc.
Bachelor’s Degree along with 3 to 5 years’ experience as an ACD or Creative Director is required along with experience managing a team. Fashion and/or retail industry is a plus. Strong project management and organizational skills and a thorough knowledge of Graphic Design software programs and Microsoft Office is also a prerequisite.