We need a creative producer here to wear more than one hat: one-part Project Manager, one-part Account Manager, one-part problem solver. Below are specific details we are looking for in a candidate.
STRENGTHS & EXPERIENCE
• You foster thriving relationships with clients, with other creative companies and with freelancers.
• You can expertly manage ambitious timelines, and aim to deliver meaningful creative work on-time and on-budget.
• You know how to develop a creative brief that ensures partners and team members have clearly defined roles, deliverables, and expectations.
• You are able to work independently and juggle priorities on several projects simultaneously. • You can deploy creative problem solving during high pressure scenarios while keeping your cool.
• You are a great communicator on your feet, in the moment. • You know your way around modern tools like GSuite, Slack, project management platforms, Microsoft Office, Keynote, sharing tools in iCloud, etc...
• Minimum 5 years experience successfully managing multiple projects from start to finish in a creative company.
• Manages project schedule including assigning milestones, tracking progress, communicating schedule status to client, and keeping a visual project timeline up-to-date (either with G-Suite tools or in project management software like monday.com).
• On-point for meetings and calls including scheduling, arranging video conferencing, and note-taking for all client meetings.
• Manages Google Drive file structure and file back-up including daily back-up of shared Keynote files, and giving direction to freelance staff on organizing files on the shared drive.
• With direction from the project lead, creates and executes NDAs and ICAs for external contractors.
• Onboards contractors by sharing project info, and setting-up with standard access to workspaces.
• Anticipate conflicts or issues that could affect project delivery and offer up timely solutions early to avoid roadblocks.
• Tracks project staffing budget and keeps Roll-Up sheet up-to-date throughout project. • Manages any third-party vendors and project resources.
• Manages master production budget across projects.